#853 Client connection never disconnected by the server when the admin delete JID
1. I have "firstname.lastname@example.org".
2. I configure Thunderbird to connect to this XMPP account.
3. Thunderbird: connected for X hours.
4. Login to server and run command: prosodyctl deluser email@example.com
5. Even after this command, the client still connected.
6. When I disconnect it manually, and tried to reconnect, Thunderbird said "not authorized"(of course).
When the admin delete JID, and if JID is connected to the server, forcefully close the connection.